Is this tool is quite simple, it is useful for people having a heap of playlists. People using few playlist may prefer the old switching tab system. It's use is quite clear, the right click will display the usual options for playlists.
Go back to main page
- Enable playlist dragging: You will be able to change your playlist order from the playlist switcher
- Middle click deletes playlist: Does what is said
- Middle/Double click creates playlist: Double clicking in the playlist switcher panel will create a new playlist
- Double click renames playlist: Does what is said
- Shift+LMB to delete playlists: LMB=Left mouse button, Does what is said
- Show tooltips in playlist list: No idea of what it does
- Show playlist tabs: Hide/show your playlist tabs
- Multiline tab: Enables multilines tabs for your playlists.
- Enable tabs autohide: Will hide/Show your tabs
- Delete deletes playlist: It's quite clear
- Playlist item height: Choose the height of each line in the playlist switcher
- Playlist edge style: Choose your mode.
- Use title formatting for playlist title in panel: Choose your displaying scheme
- Playlist switcher panel display settings: Choose the fonts/colors of the playlist switcher