4th step: the components field
Will display a console where all the actions of foobar are written.
For the moment, I think that you find it boring to pop up too often. Too correct this, just click on options and untick Pop up on warnings
Play Audio CD
Will open this window, just select in which
drive you've put your audio CD and then click on play
There, you can see what you listened to
Just get all your albums and see which songs correspond to which album.
- Add to playlist: adds the album/song at the end of your playlist
- Send to playlist will put only the album/song in your actual playlist and delete what was there
- With the view field, you can choose how to sort your albums
- Settings, no use for the moment
- Search what: select what do you want to have, playlist, songs (it's database) etc..
- Pattern: type what you're searching for
- format/display format: no use for the moment
- select how you want the research to be done, for the moment, match one is likely to be the best for you
- Needs to have the database enabled
That's all for the moment, now we will try
to have a good-looking foobar