Just a sympathetic visualization, it is not a useful tool just something cool to see at.
Choose your colors and kind of gradient to have something that fits your taste. Compensate for windowing works fine even if it sais to be experimental.
The right click offers new options (not attainable from the preferences panel.
- Enable scrolling: If used, the whole graphic will move, else the graph will change from the left to the right by rewriting on what was already there
- All channels: will display the spectrum of all the channels
- Mixdown: will show only on channel
- Mean squared difference: the same as before but taking in count all channels, as a consequence it way be a little different from the option liste before
- Interpolation: Will interpolate some values
- Linear interpolation: Another kind of interpolation
- Antialiasing: Will enable the antialiasing
- Settings: go to setings
Here is what you could have by right clicking on the visualization.
Go back to main page
- Choose back color: choose the background color
- Choose fore color: choose the foreground color
- Bars Mode: Instead of showing an histogram like panel, it will put larger splitted bars.